Nāku Ēnei Tamariki Incorporated - Māori Tikanga
NET Māori section believes all pēpi and tamariki in Te Awakairangi are nurtured in all aspects of their wellbeing and development to realise their unique potential within their whānau, hapū and iwi.
NET Māori support this by providing:
5 x Home Visiting programmes, that utilise a variety of different mediums to encourage and support whānau to understand the role of parenting. In order to provide a nurturing and safe environment for tamariki Māori.
- Nurture, Enjoy, Teach (Early Intervention)
- Family Start
- Poipoia te Mokopuna
- He Ao ki Tua - Numeracy and Literacy
- Mobile Playgroup
4 x Group programmes, that assist whānau to get the best and most suitable early learning opportunities available within their communities. To create a greater understanding of and support network for learning in effective parenting skills.
- Haakuitanga Haakorotanga Māori Parenting Programme
- Incredible Years Parenting Programme
- Puawai Mama - Mothers Support Group
- Awhi Mai, Awhi Atu Supported Playgroups
Who do I contact to find out more?