Poipoia te Mokopuna
Poipoia te Mokopuna is delivered through a range of interactive mediums, including Puna Ako (homebased) and Puna Puawai (group based). We support whānau to create learning environments and form connections in their communities.
- We encourage and support whānau to embrace Te Ao Māori through purakau and connect them to korero that will promote early learning from a Māori world view in the home.
- Home visits provide education and support.
- Group sessions that are hands on interactive and fun, encouraging practical use of learning in the home.
Mā wai ēnei mahi?
Can anyone use this service?
- Whānau Māori with tamariki between 0 - 3 years old including hapu mama
- Whānau within the Upper and Lower Hutt area/s
Who do I contact to find out more?
Phone 04 920 1460, and ask for a member of the NET Team for more information. Come see us at Kokiri Marae, 7 - 9 Barnes Street, Seaview, Lower Hutt, 5014
Moe moe pēpi, moe moe rā
Ka hoki mai a māmā ākuanei
Moe moe pēpi, moe moe rā,
Ka hoki mai a pāpā ākuanei.